Parent Resources

School Enrollment Forms (Internal Link)


Other Forms:

Transcript / Former Student Records Request (PDF)-All requests must be submitted in writing and mailed, faxed or dropped off in person to the school. The school fax number is 541-576-2705. Parents can only request records for former students who have not graduated high school, and who are under 18 years of age. Once a student has graduated high school or has turned 18, their FERPA rights transfer to them.​

Parent Access:

Payschools (External Link)

Alma Grade Access - MS/HS | Elementary


Early Learning and Kindergarten Guidelines - English | Spanish (PDF)

School Nurses Guide to Health and Safety (PDF)

Testing Opt Out - English | Spanish (PDF)

School and County Immunization Rates - District | County (PDF)